Let X1,X2,……,Xn be a random sample from a density,,,, f(x ι θ) where θ is a value of the random variable Θwith known density gΘ(θ) Then the estimator ∏(θ) with…/ respect to the prior gΘ(θ) is define as______________E[∏(θ)ιX1,X2,…..,Xn] is called?
The non parametric equivalent of an unpaired samples t-test____________?
When testing for randomness, we can use_____________?
Which of the following test is most likely assessing this null hypothesis: Ho The number of violations per apartment in the population of all city apartments is binomially distributed with a probability of success in any one trial of P=0.3 dd ?
Which of the following test must be two-sided ?
The Wilcoxon, Rank-Sum test used to compares_______________?
Comparing the times to failure of radar transponders made by firms A, B, and C based on an airline’s sample experience with the three types of instruments one may use____________?
In testing for the difference between two populations, it is possible to use____________?
The Runs test results in rejecting the null hypothesis of randomness when______________?
The critical value of a test statistic is determined from_____________?
Read More Section(Statistics Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Basic Statistics Mcqs - (155)
- Binomial & Hyper-geometric Probability Mcqs - (71)
- Index Number Statistics Mcqs - (39)
- Measures of Dispersion Statistics Mcqs - (49)
- Measures Of Location Statistics Mcqs - (40)
- Normal Distribution Statistics Mcqs - (58)
- Presentation of Data Statistics Mcqs - (48)
- Probability Statistics Mcqs - (53)
- Sample Linear Regression Mcqs - (29)
- Sampling Statistics Mcqs - (34)
- Statistical Inference Mcqs - (70)