If x is 4 and the distribution is 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, the sum of squared deviations from the x will be______________?
A contractor employs 20 male, 15 female and 5 children in his factory. Male wages are Rs. 10 per day, female Rs. 8 per day, and children Rs. 3 per day. The weighted x of wages paid per day will be_____________?
In a week the prices of a bag of rice were 350 ,280, 340, 290, 320, 310, 300. The range is_____________?
If a distribution has two modes then this distribution is called______________?
The Harmonic Mean of any two numbers is________________?
Which of the following Measure of averages is affected by extreme (very small or very largE. values in data set?
Geometric means of X1 and X2 is________________?
Which of the following Measure of Averages is not based on all the values given in the data set?
If 10% is added to each value of variable, the geometric mean of new variable is added by_______________?
The Geometric Mean of -2, 4, 03, 6, 0 will be______________?
Read More Section(Statistics Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Basic Statistics Mcqs - (155)
- Binomial & Hyper-geometric Probability Mcqs - (71)
- Index Number Statistics Mcqs - (39)
- Measures of Dispersion Statistics Mcqs - (49)
- Measures Of Location Statistics Mcqs - (40)
- Normal Distribution Statistics Mcqs - (58)
- Presentation of Data Statistics Mcqs - (48)
- Probability Statistics Mcqs - (53)
- Sample Linear Regression Mcqs - (29)
- Sampling Statistics Mcqs - (34)
- Statistical Inference Mcqs - (70)