Which one of the following is not an Evolutionary Process Model ?
Choose the correct option from given below?
Incremental development in Extreme Programming (XP) is supported through a system release once every month ?
Tests are automated in Extreme Programming ?
Developers work individually on a release and they compare their results with other developers before forwarding that release to customers ?
Which on of the following is not an agile method ?
How many phases are there in Scrum ?
Which three framework activities are present in Adaptive Software Development(ASD) ?
User requirements are expressed as _______________ in Extreme Programming?
Programmers prefer programming to testing and sometimes they take shortcuts when writing tests. For example, they may write incomplete tests that do not check for all possible exceptions that may occur ?
Read More Section(Software Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Advanced Software Engineering Mcqs - (95)
- Architectural Design Mcqs for Software Engineering - (24)
- Basics of Software Engineering - (27)
- Dependability & Security Mcqs for Software Engineering - (48)
- Design & Implementation Mcqs for Software Engineering - (79)
- Requirement Engineering for Software - (80)
- Software Design Mcqs - (50)
- Software Engineering Types - (48)
- Software Evolution Mcqs - (82)
- Software Management Mcqs - (117)
- Software Metrics Mcqs - (37)
- Software Modelling Mcqs - (15)
- Software Processes, Models & Software Development Mcqs - (54)
- Software Reliability & Fault Tolerance Mcqs - (28)
- Software Testing & Quality Management Mcqs - (91)