ERP stands for____________________?
All the operations in a transaction need to be completed before the database changes are made _________________?
Systems that involve interaction with a shared database can be considered as ?
A language-processing systems may translate an XML data description into__________________?
What translates a natural or an artificial language into another representation of that language and, for programming languages also execute the resulting code ?
Which of the following is/are commonly used architectural pattern(s) ?
Transaction processing systems may be organized as a ____________ architecture with system components responsible for input, processing, and output ?
Which of the following examples is/are models of application architectures ?
Control systems may make use of the Environmental Control pattern, which is a general control pattern that includes ______________processes?
Which of the following is applicable on software radio ?
Read More Section(Software Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Advanced Software Engineering Mcqs - (95)
- Architectural Design Mcqs for Software Engineering - (24)
- Basics of Software Engineering - (27)
- Dependability & Security Mcqs for Software Engineering - (48)
- Design & Implementation Mcqs for Software Engineering - (79)
- Requirement Engineering for Software - (80)
- Software Design Mcqs - (50)
- Software Engineering Types - (48)
- Software Evolution Mcqs - (82)
- Software Management Mcqs - (117)
- Software Metrics Mcqs - (37)
- Software Modelling Mcqs - (15)
- Software Processes, Models & Software Development Mcqs - (54)
- Software Reliability & Fault Tolerance Mcqs - (28)
- Software Testing & Quality Management Mcqs - (91)