The study of scientific metrology deals with
Which of the following processes is used to monitor space signals of a space craft?
Which of the following is not a type of direct measuring instrument?
Johansson mickrocator is a type of
Which of the following statements are true? 1. Mechanical comparators are compact and easy to handle 2. Parallax error is never observed in mechanical comparator 3. Sigma comparator is a type of mechanical comparator 4. Mechanical comparators have low inertia which makes them sensitive to vibrations
Which method is used to test the straightness of an object?
What is a least square line?
What does allowance represent in clearance fits?
Which of the following statements is/are false?
A surface of 2.1 mm is to be measured using a interferometer. Calculate nominal fraction for blue light which has wavelength of 0.785 μm.
Read More Section(Mechanical Engineering Questions)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Basic Mechanical Engineering Test - (86)
- Compressors, Gas Turbines & Jet Engines Mcqs - (182)
- Design of Machine Elements - (242)
- Dynamics of Machinery Test Questions - (70)
- Engineering Materials Mcqs - (191)
- Engineering Mechanics Test Questions - (155)
- Fluid Mechanics Test Questions - (226)
- Heat Transfer Questions - (302)
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics Test Questions - (274)
- IC Engines Mcqs - (207)
- Manufacturing Process Questions - (129)
- Material Science Test Questions - (60)
- Mechanical System Design Test Questions - (57)
- Mechatronics Test Questions - (53)
- Metallurgy Test Questions - (60)
- Metrology & Quality Control Test Questions - (133)
- Nuclear Power Plants Mcqs - (91)
- Production Technology Mcqs - (180)
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mcqs - (94)
- Steam Boilers, Engines, Nozzles & Turbines Mcqs - (194)
- Strength of Materials Test Questions - (174)
- Theory of Machines Test Questions - (253)
- Thermodynamics Test Questions - (479)
- Turbo Machines Test Questions - (56)
- Workshop Technology Mcqs - (10)