Forces passing through a common point are known as _____
Varignon's theorem is used to find ________
Couple is formed due to two ______
Which of the following laminas do not have centroid at its geometrical centre?
If a material has no uniform density throughout the body, then the position of centroid and center of mass are ________
The rate of change of __________ with respect to time is called as jerk.
During unidirectional motion, the displacement and distance traveled by a particle with uniform acceleration is ______
A particle moving with respect to fixed frame of reference is called as __________
A boat sails across a river with a velocity of 10 km/hr. If resultant boat velocity is 14 km/hr, then what is the velocity of river water?
According to which law, every action has an equal and opposite reaction?
Read More Section(Mechanical Engineering Questions)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Basic Mechanical Engineering Test - (86)
- Compressors, Gas Turbines & Jet Engines Mcqs - (182)
- Design of Machine Elements - (242)
- Dynamics of Machinery Test Questions - (70)
- Engineering Materials Mcqs - (191)
- Engineering Mechanics Test Questions - (155)
- Fluid Mechanics Test Questions - (226)
- Heat Transfer Questions - (302)
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics Test Questions - (274)
- IC Engines Mcqs - (207)
- Manufacturing Process Questions - (129)
- Material Science Test Questions - (60)
- Mechanical System Design Test Questions - (57)
- Mechatronics Test Questions - (53)
- Metallurgy Test Questions - (60)
- Metrology & Quality Control Test Questions - (133)
- Nuclear Power Plants Mcqs - (91)
- Production Technology Mcqs - (180)
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mcqs - (94)
- Steam Boilers, Engines, Nozzles & Turbines Mcqs - (194)
- Strength of Materials Test Questions - (174)
- Theory of Machines Test Questions - (253)
- Thermodynamics Test Questions - (479)
- Turbo Machines Test Questions - (56)
- Workshop Technology Mcqs - (10)