An appeal against order of acquittal shall lie under section____ of Cr.P.C.?
Section 13(1) of the Juvenile Justice System Ordinance, dals with ?
A child convicted on a trial by a Juvenile Court, or any other person on his behalf, may, within_________ days from the date of such order, prefer an appeal?
Section 11, of the Juvenile Justice System Ordinance, deals with______________?
As per sub section (4), of section 10 of the Juvenile Justice System Ordinance the Juvenile Court shall in a case where a child is not granted bail under sub-section (3), direct for tracing the guardian of such child and where the guardian of the child is traced out, the Juvenile Court may ?
Where a child accused of a non-bailable offence arrested, he shall, without any delay and in no case later than ________ hours for such arrest, he produced before the Juvenile Court?
Section 10, of the Juvenile Justice System Ordinance, deals with ?
Section __________, of the Juvenile Justice System Ordinance, deals assistance of Juvenile Court by Probation Officer?
Section __________ of the Juvenile Justice System Ordinance, deals with prohibition to publish proceeding of cases in news papers, magazine journal etc. in which it discloe the name addresses or any other identification?
If a question arises as to whether a person before a Juvenile Court is child or adult the question shall resolved by_________________?
Read More Section(Judiciary & Law Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- 1872 Contract Act Mcqs - (105)
- Anti Terrorism Act 1997 Mcqs - (177)
- Civil Procedure 1908 Mcqs - (450)
- Code Of Criminal Procedure 1898 Mcqs - (264)
- Constitution of Pakistan 1962 Mcqs - (31)
- Control of Narcotic Substances Act 1997 Mcqs - (150)
- Court Fees Act of 1870 Mcqs - (50)
- Executive Order on Parole 1934 Mcqs - (69)
- Family Courts Act 1964 Mcqs - (55)
- Good Conduct Prisoners Probational Release Rules 1927 Mcqs - (22)
- Limitation Act 1908 Mcqs - (58)
- Medical Jurisprudence Mcqs - (169)
- Muslim Family Law Ordinance 1961 Mcqs - (25)
- National Accountability Ordinance 1999 - Mcqs - (154)
- Offences of Zina Ordinance 1979 - Mcqs - (66)
- Offenders Ordinance Probation 1960 - Mcqs - (36)
- Pakistan Constitution 1956 - Mcqs - (22)
- Pakistan Constitution 1973 - Mcqs - (238)
- Pakistan Panel Code 1860 - Mcqs - (272)
- Police Order 2002 - Mcqs - (143)
- Prisoners Probational Release Act 1926 - Mcqs - (18)
- Property Hudood Ordinance 1979 - Mcqs - (44)
- Qanun e Shahadat 1984 - Mcqs - (118)
- Sale of Goods Act 1930 - Mcqs - (30)
- Specific Relief Act 1877 - Mcqs - (57)
- West Pakistan Civil Courts Ordinance 1962 - Mcqs - (45)