As per section 10, of the Muslim Family laws Ordinance, 1961 where no mode of payment of dower is prescribed in Nikah-nama or marriage contract the entire amount of dower shall be presumed to be ?
The decision made by the Chairman in matter of maintenance can be revised before__________ through filling application for revision?
Dissolution of marriage otherwise than by talaq is provided in section________ of Muslim Family laws Ordinance, 1961?
Within_________ days of the receipt of notice under section 7(1), of the Muslim Family laws Ordinance, 1961 the Chairman shall constitute Arbitration Council for reconciliation ?
Section 7 of Muslim Family Laws Ordinance, 1961 deals with ?
Under section 6, the Muslim Family Laws Ordinance if a person in subsistence of an existing marriage want to contract another marriage he is bound to get permission from ?
Section 6 of Muslim Family Laws Ordinance, _________ with Shariah?
The Punishment for contravention with section 5 of Muslim Family Laws Ordinance, is ?
Under section 3, it is provided that Muslim Family laws Ordinance, 1961_________ the other existing laws. If the existing law conflict with The Ordinance?
Every marriage solemnized under the Muslim Law, shall be registered as provided in?
Read More Section(Judiciary & Law Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- 1872 Contract Act Mcqs - (105)
- Anti Terrorism Act 1997 Mcqs - (177)
- Civil Procedure 1908 Mcqs - (450)
- Code Of Criminal Procedure 1898 Mcqs - (264)
- Constitution of Pakistan 1962 Mcqs - (31)
- Control of Narcotic Substances Act 1997 Mcqs - (150)
- Court Fees Act of 1870 Mcqs - (50)
- Executive Order on Parole 1934 Mcqs - (69)
- Family Courts Act 1964 Mcqs - (55)
- Good Conduct Prisoners Probational Release Rules 1927 Mcqs - (22)
- Limitation Act 1908 Mcqs - (58)
- Medical Jurisprudence Mcqs - (169)
- Muslim Family Law Ordinance 1961 Mcqs - (25)
- National Accountability Ordinance 1999 - Mcqs - (154)
- Offences of Zina Ordinance 1979 - Mcqs - (66)
- Offenders Ordinance Probation 1960 - Mcqs - (36)
- Pakistan Constitution 1956 - Mcqs - (22)
- Pakistan Constitution 1973 - Mcqs - (238)
- Pakistan Panel Code 1860 - Mcqs - (272)
- Police Order 2002 - Mcqs - (143)
- Prisoners Probational Release Act 1926 - Mcqs - (18)
- Property Hudood Ordinance 1979 - Mcqs - (44)
- Qanun e Shahadat 1984 - Mcqs - (118)
- Sale of Goods Act 1930 - Mcqs - (30)
- Specific Relief Act 1877 - Mcqs - (57)
- West Pakistan Civil Courts Ordinance 1962 - Mcqs - (45)