Which is the outermost planet in the solar system?
Severe deficiency of Vitamin D results in __________.
The SI unit of charge is __________?
Long-sight defect could be corrected by using __________ lens?
Deficiency of Vitamin-A results in __________?
For a fixed mass of gass at constant temperature, if we decrease volume, the pressure will _________?
The lifespan of Red Blood Cells is __________ days?
The density of water is __________?
Radioactivity was discovered by __________?
A device which converts chemical energy into electrical energy is called __________?
Read More Section(General Knowledge Quiz)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Ancient Indian History Quiz Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) - (100)
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge MCQs (2016) Part 1 - (97)
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge MCQs (2016) Part 2 - (100)
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge MCQs (2016) Part 3 - (95)
- Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity MCQs - (97)
- Everyday Science Mcqs - (1135)
- General Knowledge MCQs Test Paper 1 - (3243)
- Indian Culture General Studies MCQs - (99)
- Indian Economy MCQs - (99)
- Indian Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS & SSC Examinations - (100)
- Indian Polity & Constitution MCQs - (99)
- MCQs on Sports General Knowledge - (99)
- Medieval Indian History Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, SSC & States PCS Examinations - (100)
- Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle Questions (MCQs) - (100)
- World Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS & SSC Examinations - (100)