According to the Geneva School, what is the function of the reader ?
With which theorist is phenomenology associated ?
What do many contemporary theorists find problematic about the literary canon ?
How does Virginia Woolf’s essay “A Room of One’s Own” contribute to feminist theory ?
According to Jacques Lacan, the mirror stage is the point at which a child_________________?
What is New Historicism ?
To what idea does the ancient Greek term aporia refer in terms of deconstruction theory ?
Some critics of literary theory argue that literary theory is problematic for which reason ?
What is defamiliarization ?
What is affective fallacy ?
Read More Section(English Literature Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- African-American Literature Mcqs - (100)
- Ages, era, period - English Literature Mcqs - (462)
- American Literature Mcqs - (335)
- Cultural & Literary 18th-19th Centuries Mcqs - (98)
- Cultural & Literary English Renaissance Mcqs - (94)
- Cultural & Literary in Modernity Mcqs - (98)
- English Romantic Poetry Mcqs - (99)
- Famous playwright, poet & others Mcqs - (937)
- Introduction to Literary Studies Mcqs - (100)
- Introduction to Literary Theory Mcqs - (22)
- Language & Linguistics Mcqs - (213)
- Literary Theory & Criticism Mcqs - (231)
- Medieval Literature & Culture Mcqs - (196)
- Miscellaneous Literature Mcqs - (323)
- Modern Poetry & Poetics Mcqs - (98)
- The Gothic Novel Mcqs - (99)