Which of the following statement is correct ?
How many languages did chaucer know ?
in which language the stories of Canterbury tale are written ?
Of which poet was it said ’Even if he’s not a great poet, he’s certainly a great something’ ?
Why did ’Poetry Quarterly’ cease publication in 1953 ?
In what form did Dylan Thomas’s ’Under Milk Wood’ first become known ?
Ted Hughes was married to which American poetess ?
Sassoon and Brooke wrote what kind of poetry ?
What is a funny poem of five lines called _________________ ?
What is the title of the poem that begins thus – ’What is this life, if full of care, we have no time to stand and stare’ ?
Read More Section(English Literature Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- African-American Literature Mcqs - (100)
- Ages, era, period - English Literature Mcqs - (462)
- American Literature Mcqs - (335)
- Cultural & Literary 18th-19th Centuries Mcqs - (98)
- Cultural & Literary English Renaissance Mcqs - (94)
- Cultural & Literary in Modernity Mcqs - (98)
- English Romantic Poetry Mcqs - (99)
- Famous playwright, poet & others Mcqs - (937)
- Introduction to Literary Studies Mcqs - (100)
- Introduction to Literary Theory Mcqs - (22)
- Language & Linguistics Mcqs - (213)
- Literary Theory & Criticism Mcqs - (231)
- Medieval Literature & Culture Mcqs - (196)
- Miscellaneous Literature Mcqs - (323)
- Modern Poetry & Poetics Mcqs - (98)
- The Gothic Novel Mcqs - (99)