In Paul Laurence Dunbar’s “A Cabin Tale,” which character is a trickster figure?
The importance of Lucy Terry’s “Bars Fight” is______________?
The character of Delia in Zora Neale Hurston’s “Sweat” was influenced by______________?
The trickster figure is usually_______________?
In Chapter XV of William Wells Brown’s Clotel, Clotel is described as a quadroon. What does this mean ?
Yusef Komunyakaa’s “Blue Dementia” is an example of what kind of poetry ?
Harriet Jacobs wrote Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl to show______________?
In Paul Laurence Dunbar’s “When Malindy Sings,” what kind of music is Malindy singing ?
In Chapter XV of William Wells Brown’s Clotel, why was Clotel made to cut her long hair ?
The term “Civil Disobedience” was coined by which author ?
Read More Section(English Literature Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- African-American Literature Mcqs - (100)
- Ages, era, period - English Literature Mcqs - (462)
- American Literature Mcqs - (335)
- Cultural & Literary 18th-19th Centuries Mcqs - (98)
- Cultural & Literary English Renaissance Mcqs - (94)
- Cultural & Literary in Modernity Mcqs - (98)
- English Romantic Poetry Mcqs - (99)
- Famous playwright, poet & others Mcqs - (937)
- Introduction to Literary Studies Mcqs - (100)
- Introduction to Literary Theory Mcqs - (22)
- Language & Linguistics Mcqs - (213)
- Literary Theory & Criticism Mcqs - (231)
- Medieval Literature & Culture Mcqs - (196)
- Miscellaneous Literature Mcqs - (323)
- Modern Poetry & Poetics Mcqs - (98)
- The Gothic Novel Mcqs - (99)