In a certain low-pass filter, fc = 3.5 kHz.if the input voltage is a 6 V sine wave with a dc level of 10 V, what is the output voltage magnitude?
A parallel resonant band-pass filter consists of a 90 Ω resistor in series with a parallel network made up of a 60 mH coil and a 0.02 µF capacitor. The output is taken across the capacitor/coil. The coil winding has a resistance of 20 Ω. What is the center frequency of the filter?
An RL high-pass filter consists of a 470 Ω resistor and a 600 mH coil. The output is taken across the coil. The circuit’s critical frequency is___________?
An RC low-pass filter consists of a 120 Ω resistor and a 0.002 µF capacitor. The output is taken across the capacitor. The circuit’s critical frequency is___________?
In a certain low-pass filter, fc = 3.5 kHz. Its pass-band is_______________?
An RC high-pass filter consists of an 820 Ω resistor. What is the value of C so that Xc is ten times less than Rat an input frequency of 12 kHz?
In a series resonant band-pass filter, a lower value of Q results in______________?
The maximum output voltage of a certain low-pass filter is 15 V. The output voltage at the critical frequency is_____________?
The same signal in Problem 2 is applied to an RC high-pass filter. If the reactance is zero at the input frequency, the output voltage is____________?
A sinusoidal voltage with a peak-to-peak value of 18 V is applied to an RC low-pass filter. If the reactance at the input frequency is zero, the output voltage is____________?
Read More Section(Electrical Engineering Questions)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- AC Fundamentals, Circuits & Circuit Theory Mcqs - (111)
- Amplifiers with Negative Feedback Mcqs - (19)
- Analog Electronics Mcqs - (47)
- Basic Electrical Engineering Test - (159)
- Basic Electrical Mcqs - (120)
- Cables Mcqs - (57)
- Control Systems Mcqs - (102)
- DC Generators Mcqs - (122)
- DC Motors Mcqs - (131)
- Digital Electronics Mcqs - (36)
- Earthing or Grounding Mcqs - (10)
- Economics of Power Generation Mcqs - (98)
- Electric Power Utilization Test Questions - (101)
- Electric Traction Mcqs - (74)
- Electrical & Electronics Measurement & Instrumentation Test Questions - (308)
- Electrical Audit & Management - (59)
- Electrical Engineering Materials Mcqs - (100)
- Electrical Installation, Estimation & Costing Test Questions - (79)
- Electrical Machine Design Mcqs - (104)
- Electrical Machines Test Questions - (410)
- Electrical Measurements & Units Test Questions - (321)
- Electrolysis & Storage of Batteries Mcqs - (119)
- Electromagnetic Induction Mcqs - (86)
- Electronic instruments Mcqs - (30)
- Electrostatics Mcqs - (181)
- Field Effect Transistors FET Mcqs - (47)
- Heating & Welding Mcqs - (50)
- High Voltage Engineering Test Questions - (68)
- Hybrid Parameters Mcqs - (12)
- Industrial Drives Mcqs - (71)
- Integrated Circuits Mcqs - (15)
- Magnetic Circuit Mcqs - (28)
- Magnetism & Electromagnetism Mcqs - (83)
- Maintenance & Testing of Electrical Equipment Test Question - (212)
- Measurement & Instrumentation Mcqs - (110)
- Modulation & Demodulation Mcqs - (42)
- Multi Stage Transistor Amplifiers Mcqs - (40)
- Network Theorems Mcqs - (47)
- OP AMP Circuits Mcqs - (27)
- Oscillators Mcqs - (28)
- Parallel Circuits Mcqs - (26)
- Passive Filters Mcqs - (21)
- Polyphase Induction Motors Mcqs - (101)
- Power Electronics Mcqs - (218)
- Power Electronics Test Questions - (114)
- Power System & Generation Test Questions - (303)
- Power System Analysis, Stability & Computer Technique Test Questions - (96)
- Power System, Transmission & Distribution Test Questions - (238)
- Rectifiers & Converters Mcqs - (58)
- Regulated DC Power Supply Mcqs - (40)
- SCR Silicon Controlled Rectifiers Mcqs - (25)
- Semiconductor Diode Mcqs - (44)
- Semiconductor Theory Mcqs - (35)
- Series parallel Circuits Mcqs - (29)
- Single Phase Induction Motors Mcqs - (110)
- Single Stage Transistor Amplifiers Mcqs - (38)
- Solid State Switching Circuits Mcqs - (29)
- Switchgear & Protection Test Question - (192)
- Synchronous Motors Mcqs - (122)
- Transformers Mcqs - (134)
- Transistor Audio Power Amplifiers Mcqs - (40)
- Transistor Biasing Mcqs - (40)
- Transistor Tuned Amplifiers Mcqs - (40)
- Transistors Mcqs - (42)
- Transmission & Distribution Mcqs - (90)