If consumption when young and when old are both normal goods, an increase in the interest rate ?
If income where to double and prices were to to double the budget line would ?
Refer to Exhibit 4, Suppose that the consumer must choose between buying socks and belts Also suppose that the consumer’s income is €100 A pair of socks is ?
Refer to Exhibit 4, Suppose that the consumer must choose between buying socks and belts Also suppose that the consumer’s income is €100 Suppose that the price of a pair of socks falls from €5 to €2 The substitution effect is represented by the movement from point ?
If an increase in a consumer’s income causes the consumers to decrease her quantity demanded of a good, then the good is ?
Suppose we measure the quantity of good X on the horizontal axis and the quantity of good Y on the vertical axis If indifference curves are bowed inward, as we move from having an abundance of good X to having an abundance of good Y, the marginal rate of substitution of good Y for good X (the slope of the indifference curve) ?
The consumer’s optimal purchase of any two goods is the point where ?
The slope at any point on an indifference curve is known as ?
Which of the following is not true regarding the outcome of a consumer’s optimization process ?
A change in the relative prices of which of the following pair of goods would likely cause the smallest substitution effect ?
Read More Section(Economics Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Aggregate Supply, Unemployment & Inflation Mcqs - (45)
- Agriculture & Irrigation System of Pakistan Mcqs - (130)
- Alternative Theories of the Firm Mcqs - (20)
- Applied Microeconomics Mcqs - (20)
- Asymmetric Information & Trade Policies for the Developing Nations Mcqs - (57)
- Average & Total Cost, Application of Economics & Income Inequality Mcqs - (82)
- Balance of Payments, Aid & Foreign Investment Mcqs - (19)
- Basic of Economics Mcqs - (434)
- Budget Deficits & The Trade Balance Mcqs - (19)
- Capital Formation, Investment Choice, Information Technology & Technical Progress Mcqs - (15)
- Characteristics & Institutions of Developing Countries Mcqs - (24)
- Consumer Theory vs Real Consumers Mcqs - (20)
- Costs , Supply & Perfect Competition Mcqs - (50)
- Development Planning & Policy-making the State & the Market Mcqs - (18)
- Economic Development in Historical Perspective Mcqs - (17)
- Economic Problems of Developing Countries Mcqs - (20)
- Education, Health & Human Capital Mcqs - (14)
- Elasticity Mcqs for Economics - (19)
- Employment, Migration & Urbanization Mcqs - (18)
- Entrepreneurship, Organization & Innovation Mcqs - (12)
- Exchange-Rate Determination Mcqs - (38)
- Exchange-Rate Systems & Currency Crises Mcqs - (10)
- Externality & Internality Mcqs - (20)
- Foreign Exchange Mcqs for Economics - (44)
- Foundations of Modern Trade Theory Mcqs - (46)
- Global Economic Development Mcqs - (10)
- Inflation & Productivity Mcqs for Economics - (24)
- International Factor Movements & Multinational Corporations Mcqs - (17)
- Introduction To Economics Mcqs - (72)
- Long Term Economic Growth Mcqs - (30)
- Macroeconomic Issues & Analysis Mcqs - (75)
- Macroeconomic Policy Tools - (18)
- Market & Non-Tariff Trade Barriers Mcqs - (136)
- Markets, Efficiency & The Public Interest Mcqs - (168)
- Miscellaneous Economics Mcqs - (1348)
- Monetary Union, Fiscal & Monetary Policy Mcqs - (39)
- Monetary, Fiscal & Incomes Policy, & Inflation Mcqs - (16)
- Money, Interest Rates & Output Mcqs - (73)
- Monopoly Mcqs for Economics - (35)
- Monopoly, Competition & Labour Market Mcqs - (54)
- Natural Resources & the Environment Toward Sustainable Development Mcqs - (44)
- Oligopoly Mcqs for Economics - (24)
- Population & Development Mcqs - (62)
- Poverty, Malnutrition, & Income Inequality Mcqs - (12)
- Prices, Wages & Taxes Mcqs - (19)
- Production Factors Mcqs for Economics - (16)
- Profit Maximizing Under Perfect Competition & Monopoly Mcqs - (60)
- Public Goods, Human Capital & Comparative GDP Mcqs - (82)
- Regional Trading Arrangements Mcqs - (29)
- Risks & Diversification & Efficient Market Hypothesis Mcqs - (18)
- Roots of Modern Macroeconomics Mcqs - (20)
- Rural Poverty & Agricultural Transformation Mcqs - (15)
- Stabilization, Adjustment, Reform & Privatization Mcqs - (19)
- Stocks & Surplus Economics Mcqs - (40)
- Supply & Demand Mcqs - (81)
- Supply-Side Policies & Sources of Comparative Advantage Mcqs - (53)
- Tariffs & Industrial Development Mcqs - (59)
- The Aggregate Demand Aggregate Supply Model Mcqs - (20)
- The Balance of Payments & The National Economy Mcqs - (83)
- The External Debt & Financial Crises Mcqs - (19)
- The International Economy And Globalization Mcqs - (66)
- The Meaning & Measurement of Economic Development Mcqs - (36)
- The Phillips Curve & Taxation Mcqs - (52)
- Theories of Economic Development Mcqs - (23)
- Trade Regulations And Industrial Policies Mcqs - (27)
- World Economy (Miscellaneous) - (191)