The value of Sodium Absorption Ratio for high sodium water lies between________________?
Irrigation water having the concentration of Na++ , Ca++ and Mg++ as 20, 3 and 1 Milli equivalent per litre respectively will be classified as__________________?
The “outlet discharge factor” is the duty at the head of_________________?
For supplying water to rabi crop, kharif crop and sugarcane, the channel is designed for a capacity equal to the greater of the water requirement of_______________?
The water utilizable by plants is available in soils mainly in the form of________________?
With the increase in the quantity of water supplied, the yield of most crops_________________?
Infiltration rate is always________________?
If the intensity of rainfall is more than the infiltration capacity of soil, then the infiltration rate will be______________?
Which of the following is a non-recording raingauge ?
Read More Section(Civil Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Airport Engineering Mcqs - (41)
- Applied Mechanics & Graphic Statics Mcqs - (119)
- Building Materials & Construction Mcqs - (150)
- Construction Planning & Management Mcqs - (87)
- Design of Concrete Structures Mcqs - (136)
- Design of Masonry Structures Mcqs - (41)
- Design of Steel Structures Mcqs - (110)
- Dock & Harbor Engineering Mcqs - (35)
- Elements of Remote Sensing Mcqs - (67)
- Engineering Economy Mcqs - (198)
- Environmental Engineering Mcqs - (147)
- Estimating & Costing Mcqs - (88)
- Fluid Mechanics Mcqs - (97)
- Highway Engineering Mcqs - (129)
- Hydraulics & Fluid Mechanics Mcqs - (212)
- Irrigation, Water Resources Engineering & Hydrology Mcqs - (136)
- Railway Engineering Mcqs - (109)
- RCC Structures Design Mcqs - (227)
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering Mcqs - (117)
- Strength of Materials Mcqs - (98)
- Structural Analysis Mcqs - (53)
- Structural Design Specifications Mcqs - (8)
- Surveying Mcqs - (100)
- Theory of Structures Mcqs - (163)
- Tunnel Engineering Mcqs - (26)
- Waste Water Engineering Mcqs - (314)