The property of the ingredients to separate from each other while placing the concrete is called____________?
Approximate value of shrinkage strain in concrete, is________________?
Workability of concrete is directly proportional to________________?
The relation between modulus of rupture fcr, splitting strength fcs and direct tensile strength fcl is given by_______________?
Strength of concrete increases with________________?
As compared to ordinary portland cement, use of pozzuolanic cement_______________?
According to IS : 456 -1978, the modulus of elasticity of concrete Ec (in N/mm2) can be taken as______________?
The most commonly used admixture which prolongs the setting and hardening time is_______________?
The strength of concrete after one year as compared to 28 days strength is about_______________?
Admixtures which cause early setting, and hardening of concrete are called_______________?
Read More Section(Civil Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Airport Engineering Mcqs - (41)
- Applied Mechanics & Graphic Statics Mcqs - (119)
- Building Materials & Construction Mcqs - (150)
- Construction Planning & Management Mcqs - (87)
- Design of Concrete Structures Mcqs - (136)
- Design of Masonry Structures Mcqs - (41)
- Design of Steel Structures Mcqs - (110)
- Dock & Harbor Engineering Mcqs - (35)
- Elements of Remote Sensing Mcqs - (67)
- Engineering Economy Mcqs - (198)
- Environmental Engineering Mcqs - (147)
- Estimating & Costing Mcqs - (88)
- Fluid Mechanics Mcqs - (97)
- Highway Engineering Mcqs - (129)
- Hydraulics & Fluid Mechanics Mcqs - (212)
- Irrigation, Water Resources Engineering & Hydrology Mcqs - (136)
- Railway Engineering Mcqs - (109)
- RCC Structures Design Mcqs - (227)
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering Mcqs - (117)
- Strength of Materials Mcqs - (98)
- Structural Analysis Mcqs - (53)
- Structural Design Specifications Mcqs - (8)
- Surveying Mcqs - (100)
- Theory of Structures Mcqs - (163)
- Tunnel Engineering Mcqs - (26)
- Waste Water Engineering Mcqs - (314)