Which of the following is not a current asset of a chemical company ?
A series of equal payments (e.g., deposit or cost) made at equal intervals of time is known as __________________?
The ratio of working capital to total capital investment for most chemical plants (except for non-seasonal based products) is in the range of _____________ percent ?
In declining balance method of depreciation calculation, the _____________________?
The inventory of raw materials included in the working capital is usually about ______________ month‟s supply of raw materials valued at delivery prices?
Which of the following is not a component of depreciation cost ?
Direct costs component of the fixed capital consists of _____________________?
In which of the electric power generation system, the operating cost is minimum ?
Which of the following is not a mathematical method for evaluation of profitability of a chemical process plant ?
Read More Section(Chemical Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Chemical Engineering Basics Mcqs - (767)
- Chemical Environmental Engineering Mcqs - (273)
- Chemical Heat Transfer Mcqs - (504)
- Chemical Process Mcqs - (633)
- Chemical Reaction Mcqs - (471)
- Fertilizer Technology Mcqs - Chemical - (193)
- Fluid Mechanics Mcqs for Chemical - (743)
- Fuels & Combustion Mcqs for Chemical - (480)
- Furnace Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (139)
- Mass Transfer Mcqs for Chemical - (687)
- Materials & Construction Mcqs for Chemical - (490)
- Mechanical Operations Mcqs for Chemical - (445)
- Nuclear Power Engineering Mcqs for Chemical - (203)
- Petroleum Refinery Engineering Mcqs for Chemical - (316)
- Plant-Economics Mcqs for Chemical - (92)
- Polymer Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (284)
- Process Control & Instrumentation Mcqs for Chemical - (320)
- Process Equipment & Plant Design Mcqs for Chemical - (368)
- Refractory Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (218)
- Stoichiometry Mcqs for Chemical - (382)
- Thermodynamics for Chemical Mcqs - (507)