Raw materials for nitric acid manufacture are___________________?
Nitrogen content of a nitrogenous fertiliser is 35%. It could be___________________?
Nitrogen content of urea is about _____________ percent ?
With increases in pressure, the conversion of Ammonium carbamate into urea___________________?
Nitric acid is produced on commercial scale in a fertiliser plant by___________________?
In ammonia synthesis (N2 + 3H2 = 2NH3), there is a decrease in total volume, hence to get high equilibrium conversion, the reaction should be carried out at________________?
Reaction of anhydrous liquid ammonia with ortho-phosphoric acid produces____________________?
-10-5 fertilisers mean that they contain______________?
H4P2O7 is the chemical formula of _____________ phosphoric acid?
Read More Section(Chemical Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Chemical Engineering Basics Mcqs - (767)
- Chemical Environmental Engineering Mcqs - (273)
- Chemical Heat Transfer Mcqs - (504)
- Chemical Process Mcqs - (633)
- Chemical Reaction Mcqs - (471)
- Fertilizer Technology Mcqs - Chemical - (193)
- Fluid Mechanics Mcqs for Chemical - (743)
- Fuels & Combustion Mcqs for Chemical - (480)
- Furnace Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (139)
- Mass Transfer Mcqs for Chemical - (687)
- Materials & Construction Mcqs for Chemical - (490)
- Mechanical Operations Mcqs for Chemical - (445)
- Nuclear Power Engineering Mcqs for Chemical - (203)
- Petroleum Refinery Engineering Mcqs for Chemical - (316)
- Plant-Economics Mcqs for Chemical - (92)
- Polymer Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (284)
- Process Control & Instrumentation Mcqs for Chemical - (320)
- Process Equipment & Plant Design Mcqs for Chemical - (368)
- Refractory Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (218)
- Stoichiometry Mcqs for Chemical - (382)
- Thermodynamics for Chemical Mcqs - (507)